Northwest Colorado Health announced today that they have been approved by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) through the Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA) to expand dental services in partnership with local school districts at our area schools via a mobile school based health center. Northwest Colorado Health received funding through the American Rescue Plan grant to purchase the mobile dental unit that will be used to provide these new school-based services. The goal of the funds are to modernize health care delivery and to help advance health equity in medically underserved communities across the state.
Hayden and Steamboat Springs School Districts have collaborated with Northwest Colorado Health to bring a mobile dental clinic to our school and community. The purpose of this brief survey is to better understand current dental needs in our community, your interest in accessing the mobile clinic, and additional medical or mental health needs that might be needed in the future.
Please complete one of the following surveys by Friday, October 29, 2021.
- Hayden Parent Survey – English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/55RVJ6N
- Hayden Parent Survey Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DFRBNYV
- Hayden Staff Survey- English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K8WMVBR
- Hayden Staff Survey – Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YK3VGLK
- SSSD Parent Survey- English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KLMJ7DF
- SSSD Parent Survey – Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D6N9MDN
- SSSD Staff Survey- English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KV6QG9H
- SSSD Staff Survey – Spanish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YL99735